Hattrick and Gambling

My world of Hattrick and Betting online. I don't bet big amounts but I do love a flutter.

Hattrick and Betting!

I play Hattrick online ALOT.

I gamble online ALOT.

Why not combine the 2!

Monday, 10 January 2011

Bring on the prem

Prem side in Hattrick coming to the 'Dome!

Kick their arses tomorrow boys c'mon!
Posted by Boltz101 at 14:43
Labels: cup, hattrick, premier league

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Betting Links

  • 32Red
  • Betdaq
  • Betfair
  • Betfred
  • Blue Square
  • Coral
  • Ladbrokes
  • PaddyPower
  • SportingBet
  • Victor Chandler
  • William Hill

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (13)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ▼  January (9)
      • This weekends Accy
      • Bets tonight
      • Cheers United
      • Betting - I didn't win :(
      • Betting
      • Loser and a Winner
      • South Dean
      • Bring on the prem
      • Betdaq
  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2008 (6)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (4)

Useful Hattrick Links

  • Arena Optimiser
  • Average TL Prices
  • Calculate Attendance
  • End of Season Dates
  • Hattrick Info
  • HT Calendar
  • Midfield Prediction
  • NT/U20 Players for Sale
  • Old Player Skill Decrease
  • Skill Contributions
  • Stadium Attendance
  • Stamina Levels (1)
  • Stamina Levels (2)
  • TDF Tool
  • Training Speed
  • TS Drop
  • Various Calculators
  • YA Training Speed
Picture Window theme. Powered by Blogger.