Hattrick and Betting!

I play Hattrick online ALOT.

I gamble online ALOT.

Why not combine the 2!

Tuesday, 3 June 2008

An Excellent YP!!

Today I got my 1st ever Excellent YP!

Luke Kearney (204943106) Alltid!

17 years and 3 days, passable form, healthy
I speak English!

A controversial person who is calm and upright.
Has disastrous experience and passable leadership abilities.

Speciality: Unpredictable

Next birthday: 20/09/2008
Nationality: flag England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 1 220
Wage: 302 £/week
Owner: Boltz Utd
Warnings: 0
Injuries: Healthy


Stamina: weak Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: weak Passing: excellent
Winger: weak Defending: weak
Scoring: weak Set Pieces: poor

Career Goals: 0
Career Hattricks: 0
League goals this season: 0
Cup goals this season: 0

Could have been nicer if he had a primary skill that was higher, but he has lots of potential for the right person to train him.

Go and put your bids in now!!

No comments: