Hattrick and Betting!

I play Hattrick online ALOT.

I gamble online ALOT.

Why not combine the 2!

Thursday, 29 May 2008

Holidays Ruin Blog time!

Had to go on a family holiday and my blog got put on the back burner. However, I managed to log in a few times, and set my team for this beauty of a result:

Boltz Utd 8 – 0 Deportivo Cobb

Hit 219 Hatstats, which easily could have happened if I didnt get an injury to one of my key defenders. And not just a small injury but a +6 to a 29 year old. I was going to sell him, but instead I have decided to hire a load of doctors and try and get him fit before the beginning of next season - so what if supporter mood drops - its the off season!

This weekend, I will be fielding the reserves to ensure that I can keep from there being any more injuries to the key old boys!

I also have to rebuild my YA I am getting very relaxed with it and as a result I am not getting any decent pulls out of it like I have in the past.

Its training time tonight, and I am hoping for my 1st keeper pop!

No comments: