Hattrick and Betting!

I play Hattrick online ALOT.

I gamble online ALOT.

Why not combine the 2!

Friday, 16 May 2008

The Hattrick Youth Academy

One of the most exciting times of the week is when you get to do the Youth Pull in Hattrick.

There are 2 different types of pull, one is an instant gratification (known as the old YS) and you get a player with a list of skills, much like this:

Frank Osborne (201196181) 17 years and 96 days, solid form, healthy
A controversial person who is balanced and dishonest.
Has wretched experience and passable leadership abilities.

Speciality: Unpredictable
Next birthday: 01/06/2008
Nationality: England
Total Skill Index (TSI): 400
Wage: 194 £/week
Owner: Boltz Utd
Warnings: 0 Injuries: Healthy

Stamina: passable Goalkeeping: disastrous
Playmaking: poor Passing: weak
Winger: weak Defending: inadequate
Scoring: inadequate Set Pieces: wretched

Personally, I prefer the YA (as previously mentioned) wherein you get an idea of what your players can attain should you train them right.

I am going to call my scouts now, and I will post the results here for all to see, I must say I am feeling pretty optimistic tonight (then again I do most weeks!), but I havent had a decent pull for weeks!

Here goes....

Calling Dickee Williams (thats the scouts name!)

Yes? Oh, hello boltz101!I think I have found a skilled youngster for you. His name is Artagan Hutton (great name!)and he is 17 years old (quite old for a YA player).

Right now I would say his Passing capabilities are around the weak level. His overall abilities right now are weak, in my opinion. If he develops well, I would say this chap can emerge with inadequate Defending before joining the senior squad. Can I offer him a place at the academy?

No, I wont be taking this guy, he isnt really worth much, if he was 15yrs old I might have been tempted, but there is no decent skills, and no speciality mentioned either.

Next.... Hi boss, nice to speak to you again.I have found what seems to be a great prospect for you. He is 15 years old and is called Hugo Waters(even better name!).

Without any further training, this player will remain with inadequate Passing (passing is always a bonus). If he develops well, I would say this chap can emerge with inadequate Winger before joining the senior squad. What do you say? Should we give him a chance?

Yes, we will try him. Unfortuntely, no speciality, but we will try this guy out.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is an interesting information..... Keep updating your blog. Thanks a lot for the share.... Thanks! http://slotsodds.net