Hello, and welcome to my HT blog!
I have been playing Hattrick for almost 2 years now, and can highly recommend it to anyone. If you don't know what hattrick is, its an online football management game where you control everything about your team (from transfers to player selection to balancing the books) and strive to reach the top. You can find Hattrick at http://www.hattrick.org/.
So, where am I? Well my team is called Boltz Utd, and I use the West Ham colours for my team, and a badge showing my West Ham and Essex background. In Hattrick, a season lasts 16 weeks, or 112 days, so I am now in my 6th season with the club. My history isnt too bad:
05-03-2008 The team was kicked out of the Cup at round 2 season 35
08-02-2008 Boltz Utd finished as number 1 in VI.55 season 34
27-11-2007 The team was kicked out of the Cup at round 4 season 34
19-10-2007 Boltz Utd finished as number 2 in VI.55 season 33
08-08-2007 The team was kicked out of the Cup at round 4 season 33
29-06-2007 Boltz Utd finished as number 8 in V.139 season 32
18-04-2007 The team was kicked out of the Cup at round 4 season 32
09-03-2007 Boltz Utd finished as number 1 in VI.1012 season
31 20-12-2006 The team was kicked out of the Cup at round 3 season 31
17-11-2006 Boltz Utd finished as number 2 in VI.1012 season 30
23-08-2006 The team was kicked out of the Cup at round 2 season 30
28-07-2006 Boltz Utd finished as number 4 in VI.1012 season 29
As you can see I am in my 2nd stint in V. England has VII levels of competition, although I was lucky enough to enter straight in at VI. I have now managed to get myself a competetive V side ( pulling around 210 Hatstats) and am looking to improve on this over the coming seasons.
I also founded the England Youth Academy federation (EYA) back in August 2007 which has now grown to over 300 members and is a great source of info for the England manager with a Youth Academy.
Well, thats all for now, but I will make sure I post here often with my thoughts etc on the games I am playing.
No comments:
Post a Comment